Sunday, January 1, 2012

I wish you the joy of creating a masterpiece


"We will open the book. Its pages are blank.

We are going to put words on them ourselves.

The book is called Opportunity

and its first chapter is New Year's Day."

Edith Lovejoy Pierce


P.S:

I will open the book.......but it is not a new one......

just a fresh new page......on which I choose to

write differently.The previous pages have offered me

great insights about what works and what does not.

I've decided to rise above the urge to make tons of

New Year resolutions.....and then beat up on myself

for not following through.

I choose to believe that it does not have to be Jan.1st,

or a certain day of the week or my birthday,

before I'm willing to start afresh in a better way.

Every moment of every day .........

offers me an opportunity to do so.

What a great blessing that is !!!!!

As you open your book to a fresh,new page.....

I wish you the joy of creating a masterpiece.

Namaste,

Bhagya

No comments:

Post a Comment