Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Enter a post title

“The first step toward change is awareness. The second step is acceptance” ~ Nathaniel Branden     THE DUCKLING

  The Sufi saint,Shams-e Tabrizi tells the following story about himself:

I have been considered a misfit since my childhood days.No one seemed to understand me.

My own father once said to me,You are not crazy enough to be put in a madhouse and not withdrawn enough to be put in a monastery.What shall I do with you?”

I replied,A duck’s egg was put under a hen.When the egg hatched the duckling walked with the hen to the edge of a pool and went straight into the water.The poor hen stayed anxiously clucking on land.

Now dear father,I have walked into the Ocean and find in it my home.

Am I to blame if you choose to stay on shore?”

~Anthony de Mello

 

Click to show “The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.”

~Brian Tracy

 

Bouquet : Big Pink Roses Bouquet  Stock Photo

P.S: What if,I choose to believe that everyone in my life happens to be there, to facilitate a certain life experience that I, as a soul, have chosen to go through ??????

What if,instead of perceiving people as misfits…..I choose to learn to see them as outstanding?

What if,instead of judging them and myself….I choose to be in a greater state of allowance and acceptance????

I choose to do so.

Therefore,my only question is:

“What can I learn from this person/situation ?”

Namaste,

Bhagya

Acceptance-Quotes2

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment