Monday, August 6, 2012

Enter a post title

“What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life's pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.”
― Joseph Addison

 

 

The Smile Virus 

 
Smiling is infectious,
you catch it like the flu,
When someone smiled at me today,
I started smiling too.
I passed around the corner
and someone saw my grin
When he smiled I realized
I'd passed it on to him .
I thought about that smile
then I realized its worth,
A single smile, just like mine
could travel round the earth.
So, if you feel a smile begin,
don't leave it undetected
Let's start an epidemic quick,
and get the world infected!

~Author Unknown

“It only takes a split second to smile and forget, yet to someone that needed it, it can last a lifetime. We should all smile more often.”― Steve Maraboli

 

Bouquet : chamomile in green grass

P.S: When one goes out into the world…the stress is really palpable.

The smile is conspicuous by its absence……and so is laughter.

What if, we could choose to smile more today ??????

If you do, I guarantee your day will turn out to be a happier one !!!!

Namaste,

Bhagya

 

No comments:

Post a Comment